Monday, August 3, 2009

Back to Work!

Hey everybody,

Back from vacation! I was glad to have a break, but being back is fun. I have missed my friends on set so much! I have really been enjoying my time on "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader." Being on a game show is so exciting, especially with the funny Jeff Foxworthy. I can't wait until the episodes air, and everyone can comment and tell me what they think. I love it when people I know come to the studio audience, like my friend did a few days ago. It was fun having her there, and she enjoyed watching the show being taped. This week, I have a lot of visitors! My mom's 2 friends, my grandma's friend, my friend... You get point. I'm filming until August 19th. Then, I go back to school soon after, and the episodes begin to air. See you soon!
Love,
Danielle
(From season 4 of "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader.")

No comments:

Post a Comment