Thursday, June 25, 2009

Filming!!!!!!!

I know, I know, its been a while since my last post. What can I say? I've been pretty busy!!! I love every minute of being on set. It is sooo amazing. I actually don't have much time to write this, because I'm leaving for the studio soon! I have met so many kind people, and I am having such a great time. For those of you who follow my blog, you know what's been going on with me for "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader!" For those of you who are just joining me... read the archive! :). The show is airing in SEPTEMBER so watch for me!!(Danielle, in class with two other boys.) Since there are now three classes of three kids, you might not see me on every episode. But trust me, there are plenty of surprises this season!!! I'll update my blog soon! (Just know... soon could mean 2 minutes or 5 years...)

<3,

Danielle C.

P.S. (About two days ago my 5th grade teacher came!)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Dani, Mrs. O came?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dani whats up hows AYSTA5thG going? IN other words (Are you smarter than a 5th grader)
    Email me. Ur cool.

    -Sandra J. Polk III

    ReplyDelete