Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Wardrobe & 1st Rehearsal

Hey Guys!!!!

This week has been so fun!!! From rehearsals to wardrobe, I have had a blast. During wardrobe, I tried on a LOT of different outfits. I enjoyed getting to know the kids. Then, we had rehearsal on Monday. We banked school hours for a little while, and then got into wardrobe and got ready tour the stage. After a quick stage tour, we went back to school, except for the group that was rehearsing. My group went next. We had fake questions, we got to write on tablets and watch the writing come onto the screen, and pretend to lock things in. I had a fabulous time. I hope you had as much fun reading this as I did writing this. I wish I could write more, but I want to get to bed early, because tommorrow we start taping!!! Wish me luck! I'll update my blog A.S.A.P!!!

Luv Ya,

Danielle C. (From season three of "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader")

No comments:

Post a Comment