Saturday, August 22, 2009

Backstage!!

Hey guys,

I thought you might want to know some fun backstage info. I'll add a couple of pic's for everyone to see.

When we went to eat lunch on set, we were usually wearing our outfits. To make sure we didn't get the taco day toppings on them, we wore huge white men's dress shirts!!! They were like dresses on most of us!!! Some people decorated them, and we wore them all the time. Some people printed photos onto there shirts, some people decorated it with markers, and some people had the cast and crew sign it!

I'll update soon! Don't forget, "Ar eYou Smarter Than a 5th Grader" airs on September 21st on channel 13 and fox reality on fridays! While I won't be on every episode, you will definitely see me!

Love,
Danielle

2 comments:

  1. Cool! Can you give us some more "backstage info" later? lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle - great post! Looking forward to more inside 'stuff'.

    ReplyDelete