Saturday, August 15, 2009

Filming Concludes!


Hey everyone,

I am sad to say that "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader" taping is over. I have had such a great time on set. One of my favorite memories was being on Good Day L.A. It was so awesome! They taped it live, and they talked about the show. I had a fabulous time! Three different parts were shown! I also enjoyed all of the celebrities.

Just for fun, I thought I would list some of the celebrities that we filmed with.

Nick Lachey
Drew Lachey
Miss USA
Omarosa (Apprentice)
Sanjaya (American Idol season 5)
Jillian Reynolds(Good Day LA)
Paula Dean (Cooking Show)
(and many others)

Here are some of the theme weeks we filmed

COMEDIAN WEEK
Fred Willard(Comedian/Actor)
Tom Arnold(Comedian/Actor)
Brad Garret(Comedian)
(and others)

DALLAS COWBOY CHEERLEADERS
(5 cheerleaders)

NASCAR RACERS
(5 racers)

SOAP OPERA STAR WEEK
Tuck Watkins
(and others)

COUNTRY MUSIC WEEK
Bucky (American Idol)
Big Kenny
Hedi Neufeild
Emily West
(and others)

My class filmed NASCAR, SOAP OPERA, COUNTRY MUSIC, and DALLAS COWBOY CHEERLEADERS. It has been a blast working with all of these fabulous people. They are all so nice to everyone! I will keep you all updated as the shows begin to air!

Luv Ya,

Danielle

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to watch! Luv ya Dani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you!

    Love your sis,

    nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go Danielle! Can't wait to see you on the show!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a famous tennis student... didn't know you are smart:) LOL
    Good job Danielle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    P.S: I always call your sister Danielle .... don't know why(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see all the shows aired. This is very exciting! All of Canada will be watching.
    Love,
    Lady

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were my favorite contestant on "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?"!!

    ReplyDelete