Friday, March 25, 2011

Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader Picked Up By the Hub Network!

Hey guys!

The Hub Network just announced that they are picking up my season of "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?"! That means my season will be playing for about another year, and you can see all of the episodes again! Here is the link to the article where they announced the big news :



http://www.deadline.com/2011/03/the-hub-orders-9-new-series-renews-10-shows-acquires-5th-grader/

I can't wait for my episodes to start airing again! I have been auditioning like crazy, and have had some good meetings, and I hope to be in a new project soon. But I'm excited that my "5th Grader" episodes will live on! I had so much fun doing them, and I'm happy that people can still watch my shows.

Xoxo,

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment