Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited!! Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader got nominated for a Kids Choice Award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been voting every single day since I found out! If you want Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader to win, go to www.nick.com and vote! You'll see a lot of buttons that say "Vote for Kids Choice Awards!" and you can just click on them. If you want Are You Smarter Than a 5th grader to win, vote for us!! It's under "Best Reality Show"! I really hope we win! I also hope that I get to go!!! That would be so incredible.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!!

NICKELODEON KIDS CHOICE AWARDS!!!!!

(We're up against American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, and Wipeout.)

See ya!

Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Hi Danielle!
    I know you might not be a 5th grader anymore, but you should still keep posting on this blog! All of your posts are so interesting to read!
    Hope to see another post!
    L8R,
    Iana

    ReplyDelete