Thursday, December 10, 2009


Hi again,

A lot of my friends who have seen me on “Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader” ask me the same question...”Why do you wear the same outfit every show?” Well, if you've noticed, we all do! In fact I had four or five of the same outfit, just in case something happened to one of them! Just look back at my earlier pics, and you'll see me in the same outfit each time, purple shirt, skirt, gray leggings and very sparkly shoes with pink laces. The producers did this to make taping the shows easier. There were times where we had to shoot things over - things that didn't affect the score of the game. Sometimes, we had to re-shoot something that happened in a different show. Also, they did a lot of shots of us doing things like thinking at our desks, and writing things down. Since we wear the same clothes all the time, the extra shots can be edited into different shows!

Gotta go - see ya' soon!

Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment