Monday, September 28, 2009




Hey everybody!

Here is a pic of me and Jack Ingram. I met him right after I finished taping a different episode! I first saw him when he got out of his limo at the studio. I was sitting on the steps of our building, eating a snack (I always brought snacks and lunch from home because of my nut allergies). Jack walked up to where I was sitting and said, "Hey I know you....you're the girl from "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader!". I don't think he really knew me, since our shows weren't on TV yet. But I thought it was nice of him to pretend to recognize me. He was very nice and we took this photo together. Jack was also funny when he made his entrance onto the set of the show. He rode in on a girls bicycle with a flower basket they had on the set as a prop! He was way too big for the bike, and it was tough for him to ride, because the bike had flat tires! He did great, and I really enjoyed meeting him, and helping him raise money for a great organization like TOM'S SHOES!

I hope you all saw Friday night's episode, country singer Emily West played for the ALZHEIMER'S FOUNDATION OF AMERICA. Emily picked 5th Grade Geography when I was at the podium. The question was "If Danielle was visiting the country whose name comes last alphabetically in the world, what country is she in?" She decided to copy my answer. I got it right! It was Zimbabwe! She had $14,500 after that question, but all her cheats were gone. In the end, she won the whole $25,000 for her charity. Yeah Emily!!

I thought you guys might want a quick overview of the Celeb Week episodes! Here it is:

LOVE EVERYBODY: BIG KENNY, $2,500
NATIONAL MS SOCIETY: HEIDI NEWFIELD, $14,000
ARTHRITIS FOUNDATION: BUCKY COVINGTON:$25,000
TOM'S SHOES: JACK INGRAM: $ 25,000
ALZHEIMER FOUNDATION OF AMERICA: EMILY WEST, $25,000.

It felt great to help these country stars raise money for all their charities!!
Congratulations to a great group of singers!!

Hope you guys enjoyed country week! Keep checking my blog for new posts, I post every weekend (too busy doing middle school homework during the week)!!!!

Thanks for watching the show!!

Keep watching!
Danielle the 5th grader!



Well, that concludes country week!

1 comment:

  1. hi i go to your school and i have a big crush on you<3<3<3 if you find out who this is come see me wen you can

    ReplyDelete