Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader" Airs!











I had the greatest day if my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My episodes aired on FOX11 at 1 pm in Los Angeles, and Country Music Television (CMT) at 5 pm. My grandma & family/friends in Canada were making our phone ring off the hook! And, to top it off, I found the 5th grader website!!!! (www.5thgradertvshow.com) AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was SO cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have pictures of us and info about us and downloadable wallpaper and screensavers!!!!!!!! They also have the show schedules on the website, so you don’t have to miss a thing!!!

My parents also got me congratulation balloons and presents to congratulate me on my success!! I was so excited, and this made my day even more special! Above are some pictures of me on my special day!

The CMT show with Big Kenny was funnier than I remember (does my memory really fade that quickly?) After 2 episodes today, and seeing the website, I must say this has been an AWESOME day : ). Good thing we have picture day at school tomorrow. I'll have the biggest smile in my class!

Heidi Newfield was so sweet, and I really enjoyed filming with her. Her episode was quite the nail bitter! It was great to have someone from the military in the audience especially when the question came up about Armistice Day, which is now known as Veterans Day. Jeff liked that Heidi and I had matching hairstyles! She won 14,000 for the MS society, a charity close to her heart relating to her mothers battle with Multiple Sclerosis.

For those of you that saw Bucky Covington’s episode, he was incredible! He went all the way to $25,000! That was one VERY smart musician. Deciding not to go for the bonus question was a good move on his part especially since he gets to donate 25,000 to the Arthritis foundation.

I hope you guys all watched the show, and I will update my blog A.S.A.P!!!!

3 comments:

  1. ur cute danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm watching the show now,it is the Nascar celebrity(Danny), I found all the celebrities choose Danielle first!Isn't it?You are so smart Danielle,keep going for your whole life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite episode is Season 4, Episode 124 Big Kenny!!! I love it 😻 when Big Kenny tips his hat and calls you “My Lady!” Squeal!!!

    ReplyDelete